Business process & IT Consultant Enterprise Asset Management
Are you setting the new standard within our Business Process & IT team? Do you have experience with applications and platforms focused on Enterprise Asset Management (Ultimo)? Do you enjoy (technical) challenges? And last but not least, do you want to apply your knowledge at a company that is at the forefront of the circular economy? Then we are looking for you!
Business Process & IT Consultant Enterprise Asset Management
Fulltime, location: Eindhoven
As a Business Process & IT Consultant for Enterprise Asset Management, you will help four different divisions within the organization optimize the management and utilization of their assets. These assets range from trucks and containers to chemical installations. The diversity of our assets and organization presents a challenge for you.
You will apply your knowledge of Enterprise Asset Management applications to support our operations by troubleshooting application issues and assisting in process and application functionality improvements. In this role, you act as a bridge between the business and IT. You work closely with key users and colleagues in other IT teams to achieve the best possible service for our activities.
You enjoy switching between daily support and long-term improvements of the Enterprise Asset Management applications. You are skilled at applying your analytical abilities to solve complex technical problems. You have excellent communication skills and thrive in a fast-changing environment.
As an Business process & IT Consultant for Enterprise Asset Management, you are part of the CoE Commercial Waste and report to the Fleet and Specials Team Lead.
What are you going to do as Business proces & IT consultant?
As Business Process & IT Consultant IOT (Track & Trace) you have several responsibilities to ensure that applications are running, used optimally and comply with organization standards. Some of these responsibilities include:
- Main point of contact between our organisation and suppliers of our applications. Together with our suppliers you work on optimizing the application's functionality.
- You collaborate with business owners, epic owners and other internal stakeholders to validate requirements and acceptance criteria.
- You operate as second line support for end users with subject matter related questions about the applications in your domain.
- You are responsible for developing alternative solutions and determining the impact in line with the intended enterprise architecture.
- You are a key sparring partner for the enterprise architect. Additionally, you frequently coordinate and coach domain architects.
- You oversee the execution of system and process modifications and evaluate the results to ensure the desired improvements are achieved.
In summary, as a Business Process & IT Consultant IoT (Track & Trace), you play a crucial role in managing, optimizing, and supporting business applications.
What do you bring with you?
- You have a background as a Tech Lead or Lead Developer, which gives you in-depth knowledge of the domain.
- Do you have experience with Agile work, an ITIL background, and experience in life-cycle management?
- Do you have several years of work experience as an application specialist for Ultimo?
- Do you have several years of work experience as an application specialist focused on IoT, initially focused on track & trace; technology, sensors, infrastructure, platforms, and reporting?
- Are you proficient in communication in Dutch and English, and if you also speak French, that is a plus.
- Knowledge of Azure is preferred.
- Hardware, infrastructure, platforms, and reporting instead of what is currently stated.
- Knowledge of subjects such as e-commerce, chatbots, IAM, and web analytics is a plus.
- You have experience working in complex IT landscapes that are in transition.
What will we give you?
- A competitive salary ranging from €4,500.00 to €6,100.00, a laptop and mobile phone, and a good pension plan.
- Minimum of 27.5 vacation days! The fixed holidays are already included.
- Other employment conditions according to the collective labor agreement (CAO).
- The most enjoyable online training courses, where you can decide when, what, and how you learn!
- A great team and colleagues who are dedicated to making the world a better place every day.
- Hybrid working: regularly at one of our locations, including Eindhoven. Additionally, working from home is also allowed (up to 2 days per week).
Can't wait to become our new Business process & IT consultant?
Then apply directly using the application button. Do you want more information first? Contact Michiel Deinema, Senior Recruiter, via Michiel.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Side note for agencies:
We are able to perform our own recruitment. Please do not use this vacancy for acquisition.