Are you a dedicated Driver looking for a rewarding opportunity in a sustainable and environmentally conscious company? Look no further! Renewi, a leading waste-to-product company, is currently seeking a skilled Driver to join our team in Amsterdam.
Working Area: Amsterdam
Fulltime of parttime 16-40 hours
Living in Amsterdam area
As a Driver, you have one of the most important roles within Renewi; you are the face and ambassador of our company. You will be responsible for collecting waste from our customers and ensuring they have a seamless experience. Once you have collected the waste, you will ensure it reaches one of our processing facilities, contributing to a more sustainable and cleaner world!
- Valid driver's license (Category C or C+E) with a clean driving record
- Proven experience as a professional driver.
- Safely operate and drive our collection vehicles to transport waste materials from various locations within Amsterdam and surrounding areas.
- Ensure compliance with all traffic and safety regulations during your workday.
You will not be working alone; you will be part of a team at our Amsterdam location. Teamwork is essential to have a successful day. Your work environment is fast-paced and challenging, with an open and direct culture that values enthusiasm, humor, and dedication. Together with your colleagues, you will contribute to our mission of remaining a market leader in waste-to-product solutions.
We also welcome applicants interested in part-time positions; we are open to discussing the possibilities within Renewi!
What We Offer
- A competitive gross salary between €2,424.88 and €3,068.25 (excluding overtime) based on relevant experience.
- Overtime pay for all additional hours worked and other secondary employment benefits according to the CAO Beroepsgoederenvervoer (Collective Labor Agreement for Goods Transport).
- Salary always paid on the 20th of each month.
- Minimum of 27.5 vacation days.
- Great colleagues who contribute daily to a cleaner world.
- An exciting work environment with plenty of space and freedom to further develop yourself.
A Day in Your Life
Your day starts early in the morning. You begin with a cup of coffee or tea and have a brief catch-up with your colleagues at the location. After a short discussion of important matters, you head out independently to collect valuable waste. The workday ends back at the location where you exchange your vehicle for your own transportation.
If you are passionate about making a positive impact on the environment and want to be a part of our mission, we invite you to apply now and join the Renewi team in Amsterdam!
Can't wait to start as an Allround Driver?
For more information, please contact Richard Vis (Recruiter) at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 06-41072150. If you're so excited that you want to apply directly, click on the application button. We're looking forward to receiving your application!
Who are we?
To learn more about Renewi, click www.renewi.com. In short... The result of our work? Less waste, smarter (re)use of scarce resources, and reduced CO2 emissions. This way, we are working towards a cleaner, circular world where waste no longer exists.
Did you know...
- Several times a year, we ask our colleagues why they would recommend Renewi as an employer. The top three reasons given by colleagues in a similar position are: 1. Colleagues/Team 2. Daily tasks 3. Job security and development opportunities.
- Every year, we organize a special day for each driver to keep their code 95 up-to-date and learn about other interesting topics, such as the circular economy.