Information Security Officer
Ready to develop yourself in dept when it comes to security in an international environment? Are you hands-on and want to make an impact? And do you – last but not least – want to bring your knowledge towards a company that’s in the middle of the circular economy? Than we are looking for you!
Information Security Officer, Eindhoven
Our mission is to recycle the waste we collect up to 75% in 2025. With our clear vision ‘Waste no more’ we make the world more sustainable and cleaner every day. We recently started to digital transform our organization where our IT department will lead the way: we are rapidly adopting cloud technology and increasing our ability to connect in the many ecosystems of the circular economy, both physically and digitally. We aim through this transformation to remain a leader in digital safety for our partners. Digital Safety is becoming increasingly important and we are therefore expanding our information security team.
In this role you will implement information security in compliance with our strategy. You follow up quickly on possible threats and act as an advisor towards the business. You will report to the Head of Office of the CIO and functionally to the Corporate Information Security Officer (CISO).
What are your main responsibilities?
- Manage the on-going assessment of the operational security risk profile of Renewi in the Netherlands, Belgium and UK;
- Manage the operational security and compliance processes and drive the response and recovery on security incidents;
- Participate in the definition of Security Solutions with our IT Architects;
- Serve as an information security subject matter expert and participate in the development, implementation and maintenance of information security changes and projects;
- Assist with the design and implementation of security technologies such as firewalls, intrusion detection systems, encryption, endpoint protection and logical access controls;
- Follow-up on detected security issues based on monitoring, vulnerability scans, penetration tests etc. and assist with implementation of solutions to reduce security risks;
- Manage and assist in performing on-going security monitoring of information systems with third parties.
- Drive continuous improvement of our operational security practices.
What we are looking for in an Information Security Officer?
- Bachelor level of professional and intellectual ability (Information Security, Information Systems, Computer Science or other related discipline);
- 3+ years of relevant experience in IT security, OT security and information security risk;
- Knowledge of the NIST cybersecurity frameworks & Information security management or audit qualifications such as CISM and CISSP;
- Ability to combine ownership with a strong desire to make impact;
- To take responsibility and show personal leadership;
- Excellent in Dutch and English, both spoken as written;
Where do you end up?
At Renewi, we give new life to used materials every day through recycling. We are therefore working on sustainability in concrete terms and we are continuing to implement this in our own business operations. The working environment is informal, dynamic and challenging.
This vacancy is based in Eindhoven where we have our main office. However we have locations throughout the Netherlands, Belgium and UK and working remotely is common practice within Renewi.
What can we offer you?
- A competitive package;
- Laptop and telephone;
- 27,5 paid vacation days;
- Good pension plan/coverage;
- Many more internal arrangements! (E.g.: bicycle plan, sports plan and group schemes);
- An environment that encourages entrepreneurship / an entrepreneurial mindset.
Will you become our Information Security Officer?
Apply now. Looking forward to read your motivation letter and CV.
Side note for agency’s:
We carry out the recruitment procedure for this vacancy in-house. Acquisition in response to this vacancy is therefore not appreciated and will not be responded to.