Ready to design our cloud infrastructure? Are you hands-on and want to make an impact? And do you – last but not least – want to bring your knowledge towards a company that’s in the middle of the circular economy? Than we are looking for you!
Our mission is to recycle the waste we collect up to 75% in 2025. With our clear vision ‘Waste no more’ we make the world more sustainable and cleaner every day.
In this role you will be responsible for the design, procurement, management and support of all Renewi IT infrastructure services in the Infrastructure & Cloud (I&C) domain. In short you’ll lead us the way in designing our cloud roadmap and in phasing out old servers. We recently started to digital transform our organization where our IT department will lead the way. In this role you will report directly to the Manager I&C and you are part of the I&C Team.
As Infrastructure Expert, you’ll have a clear vision and know how to translate trends in your domain to policies and how to implement them.
What are your main responsibilities?
- Support the IT I&O department in translating business requirements to functional and non-functional build specifications;
- Develop standards, procedures and work instructions related to providing effective customer and technical support services in the assigned domain;
- Focus on developments in the market, technology and the organization;
- Coordinate the build activities with suppliers and participate in the service acceptance;
- Maintain a document repository for all services related in the domain;
- Collaborate closely with other domains for a consistent infrastructure strategy;
- Support direction for delivering infrastructure roadmap topics within the domain.
What we are looking for in an Infrastructure Expert?
- Bachelor level of professional and intellectual ability;
- 3+ years of experience in designing, implementing and maintaining infrastructure (especially cloud) environments;
- Knowledge and experience with ICT processes such as ITIL, ITSM, ASL, BiSL and Prince-2;
- Ability to combine ownership with a strong desire to make impact;
- To take responsibility and show personal leadership;
- Excellent in Dutch and English, both spoken as written;
Where do you end up?
At Renewi, we give new life to used materials every day through recycling. We are therefore working on sustainability in concrete terms and we are continuing to implement this in our own business operations. The working environment is informal, dynamic and challenging.
This vacancy is based in Eindhoven where we have our main office. However we have locations throughout the Netherlands, Belgium and UK and working remotely is common practice within Renewi.
What can we offer you?
- A competitive package;
- Laptop and telephone;
- 27,5 paid vacation days;
- Good pension plan/coverage;
- Many more internal arrangements! (E.g.: bicycle plan, sports plan and group schemes);
- An environment that encourages entreneprenurship / an entreprenural mindset
Will you become our Infrastructure Expert?
Apply before the 14th of February. Looking forward to read your motivation letter and CV. For more info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Side note for agency’s:
We carry out the recruitment procedure for this vacancy in-house. Acquisition in response to this vacancy is therefore not appreciated and will not be responded to.