Manager Systems & Service Integration
Are you an experienced manager with a passion for Agile software development and an avid follower of the latest technological trends? Do you thrive in an environment with complex and varied challenges spanning multiple functional areas? Then Renewi is looking for you!
Manager Systems and Service Integration
As Manager Systems & Service Integration you and your team are responsible for facilitating the adoption of Agile, ITIL and DevOps ways of working. The Manager Systems & Service Integration facilitates a discussion with business and IT leaders to ensure a clear future-fit roadmap. This means providing an overall test management strategy (keeping in mind we work with Agile Release Trains and Waterfall development teams) and developing a stable, secure, and modern (Azure Cloud) infrastructure and offer towards stakeholders with an ‘automate unless’ mindset for faster delivery of applications/services towards the business.
Furthermore, in this role you act as process owner for all ITIL service management processes, and support other platforms in their standardization and adoption of these processes. Being successful in this role means being able to communicate with many different stakeholders and groups, sometimes with varying (conflicting) interests. This requires you are socially and “politically” aware, a strong team player and naturally curious.
Lastly, the ideal candidate has both the desire and capacity to grow, not only in knowledge and experience, but also within our organisation. We are looking for someone who is eager to advance their career within Renewi.
As Manager Systems & Service Integration you will report to the Director IT Infrastructure and Operations.
What are you going to do?
- Provide guidance to the team members in charge of the overall test management strategy, Change management function and development of a stable, secure and modern infrastructure.
- Facilitate the automated execution of builds (Continuous Integration), releases (Continuous Delivery) and regression tests and document management for compliancy across IT.
- Act as process owner for all ITIL service management processes across IT, and with your team, support other platforms in their standardization and adoption of IT processes.
- Share best practices across IT, and benchmark them for better understanding of cost and quality delivered.
What do you bring with you?
- A passion for Agile and ITIL processes.
- Experience in management, including people management.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience) in a quantitative or business discipline; Master’s Degree desirable.
- A naturally curious disposition and a desire to develop, both in knowledge and on a career level.
- You are a socially adept, teamwork oriented and humble personality who easily manoeuvres through and organisation with many different stakeholders with varying interests.
- An affinity with recycling and enthusiasm to contribute to our joint objective: Waste no more!
Where will you work?
At Renewi, we give new life to used materials every day through recycling. Our business operations help other businesses, every day, to achieve their Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). We are continuously working on reducing the amount of residual waste by finding new, innovative ways to recycle and reuse more materials. We are therefore working at the forefront of sustainability and the circular economy. The working environment is informal, challenging and international.
Will you become our Manager systems and service integration?
Apply immediately or for more information please contact Michiel Deinem, Recruiter, via Michiel.firstname.lastname@example.org.
We carry out the recruitment procedure for this vacancy in-house. Recruitment agency response to this vacancy is not required.