Microsoft Dynamics Consultant - Manufacturing
Do you get energy from digital transformations and are you looking for an IT environment that is in motion, where new platforms are being rolled out, but where there are also enough challenges that you can tackle and take further with your knowledge and experience? And do you also think it is important to contribute to the circular economy? No more time to waste, because we are immediately looking for a:
Microsoft Dynamics Consultant - Logistics
In this role you will be part of the Centre of Excellence for Waste Management. Together with your teammates, you will work on further digitalisation of both our internal software solutions to support the Divisions. This can be in the area of Logistics / Collection but also the area of Manufacturing (Sort, Process, Sell).
Soon we will start with the Digital Core program, which means that we will establish a completely new ERP landscape including a new supply chain backbone. In the coming years, all countries and divisions will be working with the same system and processes. The aim is to arrive at a standardised digital core for the company, enabling us to work faster, more efficiently and respond to changes.
To this end, you will work a lot with colleagues from all kinds of disciplines and organisational units across the company. This is also where your strengths lie. You know how to connect people, you know the processes and the technologies.
What are you going to do?
- You work with internal stakeholders and communicate at all levels of the organisation to validate business requirements.
- You analyse financially related business processes and bottlenecks.
- You define clear process and data models and translate these into solutions in Dynamics 365.
- You are the point of contact for suppliers and are able to validate their solutions.
- Together with project managers and scrum masters, you ensure clear planning and insight into risks and issues.
- You give solicited and unsolicited advice on the optimisation of business processes and their implementation in relation to the applications.
- Change (management) gives you energy, you understand the impact it has on people and you know how to win people over.
- Agile working is the most normal thing in the world for you.
- You strive for continuous improvement in the execution of requirement management, modelling and usability of the solution.
What do you bring?
- You have a relevant Bachelor or Master degree.
- You have strong communication skills (in English, Dutch is a plus), show initiative and have the drive to continuously improve.
- You are confident and familiar with the dynamics within a rapidly changing organisation and processes.
- You are analytical, creative and solution-oriented.
- You preferably have knowledge of process-technical solutions.
- You have proven business analysis, process modelling and mapping skills.
- You have experience working in complex environments.
- You have experience of working in an agile working environment and like to contribute to the digital transformation of IT in this; you have the capacity to transfer knowledge didactically.
- Must Have: Broad knowledge of Supply Chain processes and systems, at least 3 years of experience with MS Dynamics Logistics / Manufacturing configuration and implementations
Where do you end up?
You will be working in the Center of Excellence Waste Management team. You will report to the Director of the CoE and functionally to the Platform lead. This Center of Excellence supports all Waste Management processes in the ambition to further digitise and simplify processes and related solutions.
How do we make you happy?
- A competitive salary of max €5.500,00 per month with laptop and mobile phone and good pension scheme.
- A minimum of 27.5 holidays.
- Other employment conditions in accordance with the collective labour agreement.
- The very best online training, where you can decide when, what and how to learn!
- A work location in consultation in the Eindhoven or Amersfoort area, where you can also regularly work from home.
- A nice team and colleagues who work hard every day for a better world.
Are you ready to make the world and your career a better place?
Please respond immediately via the application button. Would you like to have more information first? Then contact Christel Jongh (Sr. Recruiter) at Christel.Jongh@renewi.com We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Renewi is a publicly listed company with €1.7B in revenues across our footprint in Western Europe. We produce about 8-9 million tonnes of secondary materials from the waste that we process. Renewi’s purpose is to protect the world by giving new life to used materials. As a purpose-driven organisation, our focus is to find new ways to turn used materials into high quality secondary raw materials. In so doing, we slow down the need to extract primary materials from the earth, we prevent waste from going to incineration and play a key part in lowering CO2 emissions. With these actions Renewi is at the heart of the circular economy. Resource preservation is in our DNA, and we are proud to contribute to climate action.