Portfolio Management Officer
Do you have a cool head and a warm heart? Are you able to help further professionalize our portfolio management office? And – last but not least – you want to make the world more sustainable? Join the team today:
Portfolio Management Officer
24-32 hours a week
In this role you run many of the operational processes in our Portfolio Management, following the rhythm of our monthly, quarterly and yearly cycle. You will support our finance colleagues in understanding project related investments and status, support our project managers in applying the processes and ways of working, and deliver reporting and insights for decision makers in a standardized way.
You enjoy working in the middle of all these projects, leverages processes and good practices to bring order and structure to so many parallel activities, offering a firm supporting hand to colleagues (guide, coach, support, require quality).
You will interact with +/- 10 stakeholders in finance, +/- 12 senior IT managers, the core IT Portfolio team under direction of our seasoned IT Portfolio, PMO and Operating Model manager, and +/- 25-30 Project Managers.
What will you do?
- Portfolio planning: execute the overall planning process and control planning information in our portfolio management system, including all related administrative tasks such as approval of documents, updating data, follow up on info request, etc. Maintains our reference projects information up to date.
- Reporting: collect with project managers the monthly project status and generate the collated report for management reviews
- Financial administration: together with our department financial controller, verify allocation of invoices to the right projects, validate and guide financial administration on projects.
- Onboarding of new colleagues: teaching and coaching our processes and tools
- PMO support: supporting colleagues with issues / questions / request on our processes
Our ideal candidate brings:
- Bachelor level of experience with a proven track record on organizing, guiding and supporting senior stakeholders.
- Good knowlegde of Excel / Office365
- Some knowledge or experience regarding Project Management Support / project management (Prince II) is a must.
- Excellent in Dutch and English in word and writing.
- You are highly service orientated, high agility and are very flexible (absolutely no 9-5 job).
What do we offer?
- A position for 3 to 4 days a week, depending on your wishes.
- Good salary with good pension.
- 27,5 holidays with the possibility to buy extra days.
- The possibility to work from home up to 50% of your time.
- The unique opportunity to help Renewi transform into a digital leader.
Who are we?
In short… The result of our work? Less waste, smarter (re) use of scarce raw materials and less CO2 emissions. In this way, we are working on a cleaner, circular world in which waste no longer exists.
Did you know…
- We annually achieve a CO2 reduction that is comparable to the emissions that Amsterdam produces in two months?
- We give new life to different waste streams for more than 150.000 customers and 2 million households.
Will you become our Portfolio Management Officer?
Apply before the 18th of July or for more information please contact Michael van de Ven, Senior Recruiter, at Michael.van.de.Ven@renewi.com.
We carry out the recruitment procedure for this vacancy in-house. Acquisition in response to this vacancy is therefore not appreciated and will not be responded to.