Process & IT consultant Online
Do you thrive on (digitally) transforming processes into digital solutions? Are you an architect with broad IT knowledge and expertise in processes such as Sales and Customer service? Do you want to contribute to the circular economy? We are immediately looking for a:
Process & IT consultant (Online platforms)
32 - 40 uur
Location Eindhoven (NL) or Puurs (BE)
As a Process & IT Consultant, you will be responsible for translating business requirements into IT specifications, wishes, and constraints. You will contribute to defining and communicating a shared technical and architectural vision for the domain to ensure optimal customer experience through our digital platforms. Renewi has laid a strong foundation for digitizing customer interactions in recent years and intends to continue investing in this area over the coming years. The primary platforms involved are the website, webshop, self-service portal, app, email automation, and customer APIs.
In this role, you will become part of the digital team, consisting of Platform Lead Digital, UI/UX Designers, Front-end and Back-end Developers, Consultants, and Architects. Your task will be to collaborate with them and other application specialists to translate business requirements into specifications and constraints for front-end, middleware, and back-end applications and to implement these.
What will you do?
- Collaborate with business owners, epic owners, and other internal stakeholders to validate requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Be responsible for proposing solution alternatives and determining their impact in line with the intended Enterprise architecture, aligning with the Enterprise Architect.
- Define non-functional requirements for architectural elements and ensure compliance with privacy and security guidelines.
- Develop enabler features both at the architectural and operational levels.
Coordinate with Infra & Operations to ensure that infrastructure-related aspects are considered in the architectural design and solutions.
- Act as a point of contact for software partners and be able to validate their solutions.
- Take ownership of planning and executing end-to-end user acceptance testing (UAT) and document the process.
- Strive for continuous improvement in requirement management, model development, and solution usability.
- Embrace Agile methodologies as the standard way of working.
- Seek an environment where not everything is set in stone, where you have the space to show initiative and propose and implement improvements together.
What are we looking for in a Process & IT consultant?
- Preferably, you have a technical background and possess broad generic knowledge across various technical domains within IT (such as business applications, APIs, online, CMS, cloud, integration, security, software development, DevOps).
- Strong communication skills in both English and Dutch, with a proactive attitude and a drive for continuous improvement.
- Ability to document functional solutions and corresponding architecture in clear and easily understandable documentation.
- Ability to adapt to the dynamics within a rapidly changing organization and processes.
- Hands-on approach and willingness to assist in removing impediments when necessary.
- Analytical, creative, and solution-oriented mindset.
- Functional and technical knowledge of key platforms (or similar platforms) such as Salesforce, Sitecore, Mulesoft.
- Knowledge of subjects like e-commerce, chatbots, IAM, and web analytics is a plus.
- Experience in working with complex IT landscapes undergoing transitions.
Where will you fit in?
As a Process & IT Consultant, you will become part of the Center of Excellence for Customer Engagement, working alongside the teams for Salesforce and Online, which continue to build and enhance customer contact through digitalization.
You will report to the Director CoE Customer Engagement.
What do you get from us?
- A competitive salary ranging from €4,000.00 to €6,400.00 gross per month.
- Laptop and mobile phone.
- Good pension scheme.
- Minimum of 24 vacation days and 3.5 ATV days (additional days off).
Other employment conditions according to the collective labor agreement (cao).
- Engaging online training sessions, where you can determine when, what, and how you learn!
- A location based in the Eindhoven area or Puurs (Belgium) with the possibility of regular remote work.
- A supportive team of colleagues who work tirelessly for a better world.
Please note that compensation and benefits differ per country you will work in (NL or BE).
Want to join our team?
Apply through the button on this page. Alternatively, for more information, you can contact Michiel Deinema at Michiel.firstname.lastname@example.org.